Natural stone is a timeless product that is perfect for creating a beautiful garden space. Sandstone, Limestone, Slate and Granite can all be used as paving. The variation and veins of colour that naturally occur in the stone are what make natural stone so striking as a patio choice. There is such a varied choice of colours that we are sure you will find many excellent options for your patio.
There are many stone manufacturers around the world. We are registered installers with two of the UK's most reputable stone importers - Natural Paving and Marshalls - which means that we can source high quality materials at competitive prices. What does that mean for you? It means that you can be certain that the materials we use are of the highest quality, and if you notice any problems with the materials we have used, you're covered.
A patio is a key element of any garden. A patio is a usable space, perfect for entertaining and relaxing and can be used throughout the year. The most common material to use for a patio area is Natural Stone Paving. But what types are available?
Smooth Finish Sandstone Paving
Paving that has a smooth, sawn surface looks very sleek and minimal. The mix of coloured veins in the natural stone provide a unique look to any patio.
Texture Finish Stone Paving
Textured natural stone has a uniform finish but the slight texture to the surface of the flag gives more grip and depth to the appearance of the paving.
YORK MIX FLAMED
Split and Riven Natural Stone
For a more traditional rustic look, natural stone can be split to give a riven surface that will make your patio area blend in with its surroundings.
Sawn Yorkstone Paving
Locally sourced reclaimed Yorkshire Stone is a fantastic anddurable material to use for your patio, especially if you live in a cottage or Victorian-style house. Reclaimed Yorkshire Stone paving is available is varying sizes.
Why use our Leeds-based Paving service?
- We are an Accredited Contractor with the British Association of Landscaping Industries (BALI)
- We are a Talasey Natural Paving Landscaping Professional
- We are a Marshalls Approved Landscape Contractor and Driveway Installer
- We are an Approved Installer with Jacksons Fencing
- We have constructed two RHS Silver Medal Winning gardens
- Established in 2007, we have over 10 years' experience in Landscaping and Landscape Design
- We are insured for Professional Indemnity
- Our Liability Insurance covers up to £5 million
- We produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements for each project to ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
I've never seen people work so hard, and the finish is brilliant. So, I'm very impressed