Hardwood is naturally more durable than softwood timber. This is due to the slow growth of the trees from which the timber is sourced, which makes this type of wood incredibly dense. Hardwood is available is a very of rich colours and requires little maintenance other than applying oil to the decking annually.
Why use our Leeds-based Hardwood Decking Service?
- We are an Accredited Contractor with the British Association of Landscaping Industries (BALI)
- We are a Talasey Natural Paving Landscaping Professional
- We are a Marshalls Approved Landscape Contractor and Driveway Installer
- We are an Approved Installer with Jacksons Fencing
- We have constructed two RHS Silver Medal Winning gardens
- Established in 2007, we have over 10 years' experience in Landscaping and Landscape Design
- We are insured for Professional Indemnity
- Our Liability Insurance covers up to £5 million
- We produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements for each project to ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
I've never seen people work so hard, and the finish is brilliant. So, I'm very impressed